- Residential Development Site with Planning for 2 x Detached Dwellings
- Planning Reference CH/19/354
- Approximately 0.34 Acres (0.137 Hectares)
2 No. Building Plots, Love Lane, Rugeley
GUIDE PRICE: In the region of £200,000 no VAT
The site, which is regular in shape, is generally level and is accessed from Love Lane being adjacent to existing residential dwellings.
- Total Site Area Approx 1.24 Acres (0.502 Hectares)
- Prominent Roadside Position
- Opposite an existing Tesco Superstore
- Suitable for a Variety of Uses (Subject to Planning)
Land at , Power Station Road, Rugeley
Unconditional offers are invited for the Freehold interest in the site. Consideration may also be given to conditional offers.
1.24 acres (0.502 hectares)
The site comprises of a total area of approximately 1.24 acres (0.502 hectares) and is situated adjacent to the JCB factory, being within a mixed use area and abutting the A51 Rugeley bypass.
There is an existing Tesco superstore situated directly opposite and other occupiers within the immediate vicinity include Amazon, McDonalds drive-thru, Colliers Public House and Premier Inn and JCB.
There are currently no properties matching your search
Your search did no match any properties we curently have available
Please try selecting another property type, or widening your size criteria.